The Ultimate Opportunity to Network and Learn From Family Enterprises and Industry Experts!
Canada's only Family Enterprise Conference is coming to Halifax! June 12-14, 2017
The FEX Family Enterprise Symposium provides the ultimate forum for enterprising families and advisors to 'XChange' knowledge, experience, advice and wisdom. The first annual FEX Symposium will be hosted at the beautiful Marriott Halifax Harbourfront Hotel & Conference Centre in Halifax, Nova Scotia, June 12, 13 & 14, 2017!
Who Should Attend?
- Those who own, work in, have shares in, sit on the Board of Directors of, are considering starting or have a vested interest in family enterprise
- Those that advise, counsel or support family enterprise
- Academics, educators, researchers and students in the field of family enterprise
Requests for Proposals for Symposium Workshop Presentations Now Being Accepted! Submission deadline October 28, 2016
If invited to speak at this event, you will have an unprecedented opportunity to engage our influential audience of an estimated 300 delegates comprised of family enterprise members, professional advisors, educators and representatives from the broader family enterprise community.
What will YOU Experience?
- 3 full days of intense networking, learning and sharing with fellow business families and industry experts
- 300+ Family Enterprise owners and advisors
- Unique family business stories that will explore and illustrate family enterprise best practises, challenges and solutions
- World-Renowned family enterprise experts will deliver keynote addresses to educate, motivate and inspire
- Dynamic, hands-on workshops facilitiated by global thought-leaders
- Introduction to the FEX Family Enterprise Learning Continuum
- Family Enterprise Advisor-specific workshops
- Fun, casual social networking events to make new connections
- Unforgettable Family Enterprise of the Year Award gala
Why Should YOU Attend?
- FEX Symposium provides a sponsor and solicitation free safe harbour for families and advisors through a community of like-minded peers in which they can safely share their own unique and valuable experiences.
- We provide the best global knowledge, resources and educational programs
- Discover current trends and best practises and global opinion on family enterprise issues that really matter to enterprising families and advisors: Grooming the Next Generation, Transition Planning, Family Governance, Managing Family Communication and Conflict
Please note: This event qualifies for FEA Continuing Education credits
"The Symposium is a learning experience like no other. It's a rare opportunity to gain insights from like-minded business owners who share the same opportunities and challenges of running a family business."
- Heidi Frischkorn, FrischkornMEDIACO
"Attending Symposium as a family is a reminder that we are not alone - it's an opportunity to meet and engage other families with similar business challenges and every time we go it rekindles our drive to succeed."
- Cynthia Walker, Quails' Gate Estate Winery Ltd.
Note: FEX will take photographs and some video at the 2017Family Enterprise Symposium and Family Enterprise of the Year Award Gala, and may use them in FEX news or promotional materials whether in print, electronic or other media, including the FEX website. By participating in the 2017Family Enterprise Symposium and Family Enterprise of the Year Award Gala, you grant FEX the right to use your name and photograph for such purposes.